This blog post is long overdue and in good timing, will be my fortieth blog post. Two of my kind, fellow bloggers nominated me for The Inventive Blogger Award, which is very touching for this new blogger. I am thankful to http://alygeorges.wordpress.com/ and http://hunt4truth.wordpress.com/ for taking the time to read and write about my blog in their own blogs – thank you.
Section 1: FIVE things I enjoy about blogging.
1. Blogging is better than journaling because not only do I get to type all about all the things that move me, I can also share those thoughts with other readers, too.
2. As a blogger, I am now a part of a great community of fellow bloggers/writers and I get to learn so much from them!
3. Blogging allows me to focus in on areas in my life I wish to celebrate and delve a little bit deeper into.
4. My first passion is writing and blogging allows me to memorialize my words.
5. Blogging is self publishing, so for those of us with no writing credits (yet!), it is a great place to showcase our work.
Section 2: I’m awarding the “The Inventive Blogger Award” to:
I chose the following two bloggers because their content is uplifting and worthy of having lots of readers following them.
- http://ksynchik.wordpress.com/, creator of She designed a life she loved
- http://independentlywellthy.wordpress.com/, created by Elisa
Thank you for your blogs and congratulations for your nominations for The Inventive Blogger Award!
Section 3: The Badge
Section 4: Directions for you to accept the The Inventive Blogger Award
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the The Inventive Blogger Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post *FIVE* things that you enjoy about blogging.
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The Inventive Blogger Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2013/12/24/christmas-awards-the-inventive-blogger-award
6. And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then proudly display the award on your blog.
~Your Curator of all things Inspirational, Kimberly Jo Cooley