2017 Top 6 Law of Attraction Podcasts
We’re long overdue for a revised 2017 Top Five Law of Attraction Podcast! I have posted previous recommendations on this blog here: https://abundantlifeinitiative.com/2014/01/02/top-10-podcasts-for-law-of-attraction-new-thought-and-life-enrichment/ and here: https://wordpress.com/post/abundantlifeinitiative.com/1650. There are some Podcasts on my prior Top Law of Attraction lists that have since stopped recording new recordings, while a few of my favorites have remained active.
- Everyday Attraction with Rae Zander and Heather McKay Novak. This is an excellent Podcast. In the early days, this Podcast was an hour long, but this past year has been in a 30 minute format. I thought 30 minutes was not enough, but, nope – I am still filled up with great, Law of Attraction advise and insight. Rae has the ability to break down Law of Attraction in a way that you can relate to and apply immediately in your life. This Podcast has life changing, comforting information for you and should be your first stop in your search for the perfect LOA Podcast. Check out this podcast at: http://everydayattraction.com/.
- Flowdreaming with Summer McStravick. This is still one of the best shows out there on manifesting the life of your dreams. Summer has some awesome products and services on her website that will coach and guide you to living your best life, right here, in the now. Check out her Podcast here: https://flowdreaming.com/podcast/.
- Think, Believe and Manifest with Constance Arnold. Constance Arnold has to be the hardest working inspirational life coach there is! She never ceases creating the best podcasts on Law of Attraction. She has so much wisdom and her guests are out of this world with their advice and sharing of their own life journeys. She is an absolute treat to listen to, with her southern drawl and no-nonsense advice. I download Constance’s podcasts from iTunes. Check out Constance at: http://www.fulfillingyourpurpose.com/talk-show/.
- Matt O’Grady’s Success Podcast (Formerly of the Matt & Phil Law of Attraction Podcast). I was sad when Phil left the show for his new life in New Mexico, but was super relieved Matt decided to keep the Podcast going. Matt has shortened the show’s run time and offers great advice on all things Law of Attraction. I’m able to download Matt’s podcast from iTunes. Check out Matt’s podcast here: http://mattogradycoaching.com/podcast-show/.
- Inspire Nation/Daily Inspiration-Motivation-Meditation with Michael Sandler. I started listening to Inspire Nation podcasts a couple of years ago and it was chock full of witty insight on law of attraction, positive psychology and improving your life one thought and day at a time. I listen to Inspire Nation through Google Play. Here’s more: http://inspirenationshow.com/.
- Daily Boost: Best Daily Motivation/Life/Career/Goal Setting/Health/Law of Attraction/Network Marketing. Daily Boost offers bite sized podcasts on law of attraction (among many other subjects), and keeps it all under 13 minutes! This show has been on since 2006 and I am able to access it through Google Play. Check out more from here: https://motivationtomove.com/podcasts/daily-boost-podcast
What are some of your favorite Law of Attraction Podcasts? Any suggestions to add to this list?
~Your Curator of Your Abundant Life Initiative, Kimberly Jo Cooley Hall
Recommendations and Shout Outs
Monday, May 11, 2015 Recommendations:
The synchronicity of the Universe is bringing us right-on-the-money-and-right-on-time information from our New Thought Podcast Hosts. Is it just me, or is everyone enlightened and their messages speaking right to me? I’ve curated my favorite, recent Podcasts.
Everyday Attraction: Work Hours vs. Alignment Hours. Date of Show: April 10, 2015. Rae Zander and Heather McKay Novak. What does it feel like to be in your flow? What does it feel like to be in alignment? How do you know you are in the flow? For Rae, to feel in flow means to be in stable balance. Being in flow doesn’t mean everything is perfect, but when things happen you are able to work and interact with the contrast in a fun, engaged way. To be in alignment means to know you have a physical and non-physical entourage behind you and you always feel loved. You are in a supportive universe. Like Heather pointed out, you laugh a lot when you’re in alignment. The ladies look at work hours versus alignment hours. They delve into us being distracted by the details of life and overlooking the overall desired state of being. This is a must listen-to show. http://everydayattraction.com/
Think, Believe and Manifest Show: Think, Believe and RECEIVE. Date of Show: 4/13/2015. Constance Arnold with Dr. Brian K. Graham. Constance’s tip of the week is to be happy and grateful now in what you have now – don’t wait until you get X, Y, or Z. Be happy now. Dr. Brian K. Graham discussed how he started getting into the Law of Attraction, New Thought, Religious Science of Mind Movement. Everything we think is a prayer to the Universe. Each time we think, infuse it with emotion, we put it into motion to manifest, regardless of the thought. This is a gem of a show. Dr. Joe Vitale of the Secret! Constance Arnold with Joe Vitale. Date of show: 4/17/2015. If you’ve watched the movie The Secret, then you know who Joe Vitale is. Constance is a masterful interviewer and Joe drops beautiful jewels of wisdom that is not to be missed. http://www.fulfillingyourpurpose.com/
One of the realist shows I’ve listened to in awhile is Flowdreaming with Summer McStravick’s April 7, 2015 show, What Feeling Stuck Is Really Telling You. We all know when we seem to be in a holding pattern, but do we know how to become unstuck? Do we even know why we are stuck? Check out Summer McStravick’s Podcast, she will not disappoint and will guide you to a new understanding of your life and where to go from here. https://flowdreaming.com/
Receive Your Life with Janice Campbell has also been a show that gives a-ha moments (time and time again). Want a better relationship with your desires? Check out Janice’s April 30, 2015 show Growing Your Garden of Desires. Janice asks the questions where do desires come from? Why do some desires manifest, while some do not? And, why do we give up on our desires? This Podcast, along with Janice’s other archived shows is where the rubber meets the road. Listen in so your desires can gain traction on the manifestational road. http://www.receiveyourlife.com/
May 11, 2015 Shout Outs:
Shout out to all the mothers of the world. In the United States, we celebrated Mother’s Day yesterday. It was beautiful seeing the outpouring of love for one’s own mother, their friends who are mothers, and their friends who have mothers. My energetic vibration was raised when I scrolled through Facebook pictures of all those who posted images of their moms, moving messages and artwork, or beautiful notes. If we could just carry that outpouring of love to other areas of our life, we’d be golden.
~Your Curator of All Things Inspirational, Kimberly
Monday, December 15, 2014 Recommendations:
Get ready to be enchanted and enlightened by these New Thought/Law of Attraction Podcast recommendations. The hosts of these following shows have been channeling some divine knowledge and understanding on how to be in alignment and to devour all that life is giving. It is spiritual mind candy for those of us who are want a-ha moments on a regular basis. Week after week, these hosts are delivering the manifestational goods. Let’s get started:
Flowdreaming (http://www.flowdreaming.com/): Summer McStravick offers the gift of her talent and flowdreaming in her website, app, and Podcasts. She has hundreds of Podcast shows and a growing library of flowdreams that we all can access and build the structures of our dreams in our minds with vivid imagination and emotion. I love the format of her show – she covers the featured topic in depth, then she takes callers and answers their questions with finesse and insight, and then she closes with a show tailored flowdream. Stand out shows:
- Manifesting vs. Intuition: How They’re Alike and How They’re Different, November 12
- Awaken, Nourish and Revitalize Your Emotional Self, November 18
- Booster Show! Take The Crazy Out (Total Destress), December 9
Receive Your Life (http://www.receiveyourlife.com/): Janice Campbell has a way of breaking down the nuts and bolts of having compassion for where we are right now. She teaches how to begin to root out negative beliefs no longer serving us and inserting beliefs that are in alignment with our desires. Her latest shows have been discussing how to BE abundant. Stand out shows:
- Find The Ease, October 2
- Your Money or Your Life – And You’re Designed for Both, October 9
- Creating Money from the Inside Out, October 6
- Experience More Abundance by Lessening Your Anxiety, October 23
- Receive Your Wealth, October 30
- Receive Your Wealth-Part 2, November 6
- Sustainable Cash Flow, November 13
- There Is Always a Way Through, November 20
- Realizing Desires in Your Own Way, December 4
- Realizing Desires in Your Own Way-Part 2, December 11
Everyday Attraction (http://everydayattraction.com/): Rae Zander and co-host Heather McKay Novak take the guess work out of Esther & Jerry Hicks and Abraham, and all things Law of Attraction in their Podcasts. It’s like getting together with a couple of close girlfriends to talk all things inspirational and Law of Attraction – delicious, deep, and divine. I know I will be changed for the better after a listen to a new Everyday Attraction Podcast. Stand out shows:
- How to Manage Your Point of Attraction, June 20
- To Do or to Be: Leveraging the Power of Source-Energy, July 18
- Wobble-Free Thinking, August 29
- Rendezvous Points, September 12
- Effortless, October 17
- Emotion IS a Manifestation, October 24
- Sensual Spirit, November 14
- Finding Your Balance in a Wobbly World, November 21
Think, Believe and Manifest Show (http://www.fulfillingyourpurpose.com/):
I am hooked to Constance Arnold’s southern drawl and brilliant questions she asks her guests. She is one of the best interviewers I’ve had the pleasure of listening to. The New Thought, Law of Attraction guests she hosts are some of the most renowned in manifestation techniques. She’s a speaker, life coach, and it’s a treat when it’s just her teaching life techniques. Stand out shows:
- Mind Your Business: Live On Purpose, August 22
- Mind Your Business-Part 2, September 5
- Creating Happiness, September 11
- Agreement in Spirit, Soul and Body to Boost Manifestation, October 17
- Creating Amazing Abundance, October 31
- Taking the Limits Off Your Life, November 7
- Your Thoughts Create Your Reality, November 14
- Consciously Wealthy, December 5
- Consciously Wealthy-Part 2, December 12
Monday, December 15, 2014 Shout Outs:
Sometimes inspiration and Law of Attraction education comes from the most unlikeliness of sources, such as Deep House Music. My earliest nudges into the divinity that is Deliberate Creation came from the music I listened to in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
Shout outs go to two sublime deep house music albums that has been released this autumn – Miguel Migs, Dim Division and Blue Six’s Signs & Wonders. My fellow house heads know we’ve come home, spiritually, physically, and sensually when we’ve had a listen to these funky house base lines and melody on point…
Blue Six’s Beautiful Tomorrow and Miguel Migs Nude Temple 1 changed my life. I never listened to music the same way again after listening to these two albums in 2002. I have an active, imaginative mind, and I preferred to meditate to something more rapturous than tranquil. I found I could also dance all night to this music – trances and all.
Deep house music scratches a deep itch in the mind. The beats equally make you want to dance all night or chill while sipping on a chilled cocktail, in the clutches of a steamy, endless summer night. The rhythmic beat is meditative, the lyrics were mine to experience and relate to, and it was a music that felt like all my own. It’s not until you go to a show that one of these awesome producers DJ at, that you realize it’s not just you that’s in love with this music. These latest albums remind me why I am still in love with deep, soulful house music.
~Your Curator of All Things Inspirational, Kimberly Jo Cooley
Thursday, June 12, 2014 Recommendations:
Janice Campbell’s Receive Your Life Podcast delivers the manifestational goods week after week, and is frequently featured on my Recommendations and Shout Out Page. If you have access to iTunes, subscribe to Janice’s podcast – it is a life changing weekly one hour show that teaches how to chisel away limiting beliefs and how to build a life that is abundant and authentically you. Here’s a listing of the titles over the past month:
- May 1st – Breaking Free of Self-Sabotaging Patterns – She discussed how we get in our own way in manifesting the life we want and how to direct the energy of desire in the right direction.
- May 8th – Instead of Managing Your Stress Transcend It – Janice proposes that instead of just managing our stress, we can eliminate it.
- May 15th – Why Simplicity Make It Easier for You to Live a Purposeful Life – Simplicity is not about how much or how little you have, but it is about how your values fit within your life.
- May 22, 2014 – Revealing Your Purpose – Janice takes the mystery out of finding your purpose – and how you are probably already expressing your purpose in your life today.
- May 29, 2014 – Choosing a Sustainable Life – A must listen to Podcast, it has already changed my life! Out of all of the Podcasts listed, this one should be listened to firs – the whole way through.
- June 5, 2014 – Being at Peace With the Messiness of Your Life – This is another phenomenal Podcast. After listening, you will see that you are truly blessed by your mess.
Janice Campbell’s Receive Your Life Podcast airs live on Thursdays at 9 AM Pacific Time on http://www.unity.fm/program/ReceiveYourLife/. If you subscribe on iTunes, the Podcasts will automatically post each week. Here is Janice’s website http://www.receiveyourlife.com/.
Another recommendation is Lorane Gordon’s Your Happiness Way Podcast/show featured on http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yourhappinessway. I like her show’s format. Lorane has knowledgeable guests discussing Law of Attraction and Manifestation topics, as callers call in to ask her and her guest questions. She’s honest and gives real tips for people to try. One caller called in and was discussing how specific her vision board for the goal of remarrying and why love was elusive to her. Lorane explained to her that a vision board may not be the best tool for this caller and gave tips that could work better for her – I love that! Not all modalities and tools in spirituality works the same for everyone. Lorane also ends each show with a guided meditation, which is a nice bonus for those of us who need it.
To hear Lorane’s Podcast I referenced, check out iTunes and search for the show December 20, 2013, show titled, “Success With Law of Attraction.”
Thursday, June 12, 2014 Shout Outs:
I’m giving a shout out to Unity.FM radio for having a wonderful smorgasbord of Podcasts hosted by a variety of hosts that will appeal to many and speak to each of us. Click on http://www.unity.fm/shows for a list of Podcasts that will uplift and inspire you to live the best life you possibly can and to hear from people who are doing exactly what you are setting out to do.
If you like what you’re hearing, support Unity.FM by spreading the word, andtuning into the many programs, so this priceless knowledge stays on the airwaves. Both Unity.FM and Blog Talk Radio does not charge to listen to their shows, but they operate on the generosity of donations, and no donation is too small. A tiny price to pay for a beautifully unfolding life and a blessing to support folks who are supporting us in living abundant and loving lives.
~Your Curator of All Things Inspirational, Kimberly Jo Cooley
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 Recommendations and Shout Outs:
The following podcast recommendations will change your life – what a blessing it is to have these invaluable tools provided by some of the best coaches and spiritual leaders – all for free!
If you know of any podcasts that I should check out and mention on the Recommendations and Shout Out Page, please leave a comment or email me at KimberlyJoCooley@aol.com.
Think, Believe and Manifest Show hosted by Constance Arnold, podcast uploaded to iTunes on Friday, April 4, 2014
Constance’s guest, Simran Singh, author of Conversations with the Universe and Your Journey To Enlightenment offers wisdom on living in a fruitful, abundant world and how each of us is One with God. Simran reminds us that we should suspend our judgment on less desirable situations and then delight in the jewel that was hidden in the struggle. She is articulate, yet speaks plainly and when listening to her, it’s like listening to a channel of God – her words speak right to you.
Simran reminds us that we are connected to everything and what we see now in ourselves and in our lives is an out picturing of what we are thinking and holding onto.
Simran currently is on her 66 show Rebel Road tour, without a plan, all on faith and through the grace of God. The Rebel Road tour’s tagline is “One Mission . . . No Plan . . . To allow the organic unfolding and self-organizing structure of Nature.” Visit Simran’s webpage at http://www.simran-singh.com/. Constance does not disappoint with her deep, southern accent and on point questions.
Flowdreaming, hosted by Summer McStravick, titled “The Other End of the Rainbow,” podcast uploaded on Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Week after week, Summer’s been providing subjects/content to help us realize our true potential and power and last week’s podcast was no exception.
Summer discusses how we are always waiting for “the end of the rainbow” or for the next best thing that is supposed to come, giving our power (which is in the Now) away. She takes a look at supposed external life problems and how these reflect the issues we have with self-intimacy. Summer discusses how the more self-intimate a person is, the better it is when we manifest.
I also highly recommend Summer’s March 25,2014 titled “Wake Up Your Emotions (Emotional Rebirth) and March 19, 2014’s show, “How to Always Make the Right Decision.”
Design Your Life, hosted by Reverend Kevin Ross, titled, “Do What You Love 15 Minutes a Day to Get the Life of Your Dreams,” uploaded Wednesday, March 19, 2014
By dedicating 15 minutes each day towards and activity you love to do will lead you to the life you’ve dreamed about. 15 minutes is not a lot of time to devote to an activity you’re passionate about. You and your future is worth it. I heard this podcast and realized that I have some areas in my own life I could devote just fifteen minutes to each day.
One example of when I did set aside 15 minutes on something I’m passionate about was for my writing. I used to feel like I was tugged in so many directions and there was no time for writing. Now, I write every day and for longer than the few minutes I designated in the beginning of my writing journey. Even a change in jobs a couple of years ago allowed me much more time to writing.
This is a great podcast for inspiration on taking some steps to energize your dreams with small steps that will lead to big leaps.
Shout out to my blog readers and supporters for reading my blog and sharing it with others. I am so thankful and humbled by the showing of love and support in this great, big blogging community and I just want to pay it forward by continuing to provide service the best way I know how, which is writing.
~Your Curator of all Things Inspirational, Kimberly Jo Cooley
Saturday, March 22, 2014 Recommendations and Shout Outs:
This week’s recommendations touch upon themes and topics I’ve been focusing on in my blogs.
Think, Believe and Manifest Show, hosted by Constance Arnold
Every week I look forward to Constance Arnold’s podcasts and she never disappoints. First up, an interview with quantum physicist, Greg Kuhn, indexed into iTunes February 27, 2014. Greg Kuhn’s own website is definitely worthy of checking out – http://whyquantumphysicists.com/. The website welcomes you to a revolutionary way of thinking about life: “Quantum physics, the most accurate and reliable science ever created, has provided us with a virtual blueprint to realize our incredibly powerful influence over material reality. Through quantum physics, we can expand ourselves into a new role; we can become the architects of our own life experiences.”
On Constance Arnold’s March 15, 2014 show, she discusses the power of the spoken word, and she really delves into what we speak and think on is what manifests for us. Speaking on not having something, will produce more of not having it. Changing your thoughts and words will begin to effect change.
Check out Constance Arnold on her website at http://fulfillingyourpurpose.com/ or her podcast on iTunes under The Think, Believe and Manifest Show.
Everyday Attraction, hosted by Rae Zander
If you’re a fan of Esther and Jerry Hicks and of Law of Attraction, then you must keep Rae Zander’s podcast “Everyday Attraction” on your mp3 rotation. Her March 14, 2014 show, “Your Infinite Pie” explores the notion that you and I are the “pie makers”, or the creators, so when we claim we need more things to happen in our life, we must understand we are the makers of life, and hold the power. Rae reminds us there is an abundant, infinite “pie” out there for us all to have. “We are living in a place where there is always more and more to have, and to imagine, and to create.” She also touches upon how we deliberately create our perimeters on what kind of playing field we want to play in, and that it is just a little beyond our present comfort zone – divineness! Her tagline for this week’s show was “We pierce the illusions of scarcity and find the infinite flow,” and that is exactly what she does in this podcast!
Check out “Everyday Attraction” on iTunes or at http://www.unity.fm/program/everydayattraction.
University of California Irvine’s public radio station features Writers On Writing Podcast, hosted by Barbara DeMarco Barrett and other guest hosts. This is a great show featuring authors and their writing life and process. If you are a writer, whether new or seasoned, a blogger or a novelist, a journalist or a screen writer, a poet or an essayist, this is a must hear. I’ve listened to some of the shows multiple times for all the wise and colorful things the authors share.
~Your Curator of All Things Inspirational, Kimberly Jo Cooley
Monday, February 10, 2014 Shout Outs:
My Shout Outs go to: Me! I exercised patience, persistence and peace when my plans for a birthday lunch fell through. I found a way to stay in the flow of life and to remain in alignment with my Greater Self, which is a birthday gift in and of itself. I did not allow my present circumstances to knock me off course or take my peace and happiness away.
- I planned a birthday lunch for myself at one of my favorite crab eateries with my parents, sister, niece, daughter, son, husband and a couple of girl friends.
- A rain storm blew in, so my husband and daughter stayed home.
- My dad called in sick and my mom wasn’t going to get out in the storm.
- My sister wanted to still go, but no sense in having her drive 30 minutes to the south side of town.
- I went on my own to church and fantasized about crab all through the sermon. I left church and headed to The Boiling Crab, for a take out order.
- I got to the counter, and realized my wallet was not with me.
- I forgot my wallet when I changed purses (wondered why my purse was so light!).
- The cashier and the manager refused to have my son text me a picture of my driver’s license or to call in an order over the phone – something to do with a lot of fraud in the area, etc.
- I had my mouth and heart set on some crab. The old, younger me, would have raised holy hell. The newer, wiser, older me, was determined not to get out of my flow.
- I went home, regrouped, ate a delicious sandwich, loaded up my iPod with my favorite radio host’s podcast and headed back to Boiling Crab.
- I got my spicy sauced crab and shrimp (the Whole Shebang-mild flavor is to die for!).
- I headed home, but first dropped off some crab to my dad’s and swung by the grocery store for a bottle of wine.
- I set up my collection of crab eating utensils and toasted the occasion.
- I ate until I burst.
- I watched the season premier of Walking Dead. I fell asleep a happy woman.
Sacramento’s Boiling Crab. This is how good this crab is: I knew all I wanted to do for my birthday was eat crab from The Boiling Crab.
~Your Curator of all things Inspirational, Kimberly Jo Cooley
Friday, December 27, 2013 Recommendation(s):
A common New Year’s resolution has to do with weight loss and physical health. More gym memberships are purchased (and later neglected) in January than in any other time of the year. How about trying something different this time around?
Weight loss starts and ends with the mind. We can set up the best workout schedule and buy all the best fitness gear (I’m a sucker for fuschia workout clothes), but it will all be for naught if we do not get our mind and spirit wrapped around the new physique we are trying to embody and the improved health we aspire towards. We are destined to hold on to the weight and undesirable health issues until we first address the mind, body and spirit connection to getting into shape. Let 2014 be the year that we all celebrate renewed, healthy bodies that happens to look great too.
This week’s recommendation goes to Flowdreaming.com, for its programs and audio MP3s that help bridge the gap between fitness goals to success, and the mental mumbo jumbo in between. Flowdreaming is a Law of Attraction modality into emotionally daydreaming our way into manifesting the things we want in our lives. The founder of Flowdreaming, Summer McStravick, has several “flowdreams” on her website – 10 to 15 minute deep, emotional visualizations that carry you away for a moment and into the life and body you want. In time, the Universe begins to provide experiences that match that which you are creating when you flowdream. She has amazing flowdreams on the subject of weight loss and improved body image, but also a whole cache of MPs on various life subjects. Here’s a list of some of the flowdreams related to improving the body:
- Beautiful as I Am (Total Self-Acceptance)
- My Ideal Body
- Lose Weight Now Playlist
- The Flowdreaming Weight Loss Support System
Do yourself a favor and begin to envision the body you want, so much so that when you look in the mirror, you don’t over analyze where you are physically at in the present moment, because all you can see is the body you’re becoming. There has to be acceptance of where you are physically, a loving appreciation of what works and looks good on and in your body now, visualization on what you wish to see, and then the steps towards getting there will follow – in that order.
- 12 Weight Loss Resolutions You Shouldn’t Make (wonderfultips.wordpress.com)
Friday, December 27, 2013 Shout Outs:
I’d like to give a special shout out to http://www.yourbeautifullife.org/. I first discovered this website through Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Yourbeautifullife, and the images and messages there were life enriching and inspirational, which led to me creating my own life enrichment blog and website. Here are some of the beautiful posts created on this website:
Support Yourbeautifullife.com by “liking” and following this page on Facebook – you will not regret seeing these inspirational messages everyday.
-Curator of all things life enriching, Kimberly Jo Cooley
Sunday, December 22, 2013 Recommendation(s):
The Matt & Phil Show, is a wonderful introduction into the world of Law of Attraction. I listen to their show on iTunes, but they also have links to their Podcast on their website at http://mattandphilshow.com/. Last week’s topic, Be Unreasonable (If you want to be happy) was an incredible show and I recommend checking it out.
- Courtesy of Facebook
-Curator of all things spiritual, Kimberly Jo Cooley (AKA Everyday Spiritual Warrior, AKA Abundant Life Initiative)
Saturday, December 7, 2013 Recommendation(s):
Janice Campbell of Receive Your Life Company hosts a weekly, hour long Podcast and is a life coach who knows what it takes to live a life of purpose. I strongly recommend you check out her Podcast, or at the very least her website and her new book, Choosing Your Bigger Yes: Five Steps to an Authentically Happy Life . Janice’s beautiful website is http://www.receiveyourlife.com/. She can be found on Facebook as well under Receive Your Life. This week’s podcast title is “Choosing Happiness.” As we approached the new year, begin to seek out spiritual leaders and coaches to help guide you on your quest to an abundant life.
Saturday, December 7, 2013 Bitty and Grand Puba Shout Out:
This week’s bitty shout out goes to my alternative blog page http://kimberlyjocooley.wordpress.com/. I pour my heart and soul into studying and living the writing process. I also share my adventures in writing my novel and advancing my writing career from novice to published. I was inspired to start up http://kimberlyjocooley.wordpress.com/ and https://abundantlifeinitiative.wordpress.com/ from a Creative Writing course taught online at Consumnes River Community College in Sacramento. My professor, Heather Hutcheson’s assignment was for the classmates to team up and create a blog. In doing so, I discovered I enjoyed blogging. So, the Grand Puba Shout Out goes to my Professor and classmates in their support and contribution to the blog http://supervague.wordpress.com/. Thank you!