I love a list and this list on Whatcherlsaid’s blog has wonderful reminders and new information on how we can live our best, most fulfilling lives right now. Enjoy!
Tag Archives: Prosperity
Recommendations and Shout Outs
Thursday, June 12, 2014 Recommendations:
Janice Campbell’s Receive Your Life Podcast delivers the manifestational goods week after week, and is frequently featured on my Recommendations and Shout Out Page. If you have access to iTunes, subscribe to Janice’s podcast – it is a life changing weekly one hour show that teaches how to chisel away limiting beliefs and how to build a life that is abundant and authentically you. Here’s a listing of the titles over the past month:
- May 1st – Breaking Free of Self-Sabotaging Patterns – She discussed how we get in our own way in manifesting the life we want and how to direct the energy of desire in the right direction.
- May 8th – Instead of Managing Your Stress Transcend It – Janice proposes that instead of just managing our stress, we can eliminate it.
- May 15th – Why Simplicity Make It Easier for You to Live a Purposeful Life – Simplicity is not about how much or how little you have, but it is about how your values fit within your life.
- May 22, 2014 – Revealing Your Purpose – Janice takes the mystery out of finding your purpose – and how you are probably already expressing your purpose in your life today.
- May 29, 2014 – Choosing a Sustainable Life – A must listen to Podcast, it has already changed my life! Out of all of the Podcasts listed, this one should be listened to firs – the whole way through.
- June 5, 2014 – Being at Peace With the Messiness of Your Life – This is another phenomenal Podcast. After listening, you will see that you are truly blessed by your mess.
Janice Campbell’s Receive Your Life Podcast airs live on Thursdays at 9 AM Pacific Time on http://www.unity.fm/program/ReceiveYourLife/. If you subscribe on iTunes, the Podcasts will automatically post each week. Here is Janice’s website http://www.receiveyourlife.com/.
Another recommendation is Lorane Gordon’s Your Happiness Way Podcast/show featured on http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yourhappinessway. I like her show’s format. Lorane has knowledgeable guests discussing Law of Attraction and Manifestation topics, as callers call in to ask her and her guest questions. She’s honest and gives real tips for people to try. One caller called in and was discussing how specific her vision board for the goal of remarrying and why love was elusive to her. Lorane explained to her that a vision board may not be the best tool for this caller and gave tips that could work better for her – I love that! Not all modalities and tools in spirituality works the same for everyone. Lorane also ends each show with a guided meditation, which is a nice bonus for those of us who need it.
To hear Lorane’s Podcast I referenced, check out iTunes and search for the show December 20, 2013, show titled, “Success With Law of Attraction.”
Thursday, June 12, 2014 Shout Outs:
I’m giving a shout out to Unity.FM radio for having a wonderful smorgasbord of Podcasts hosted by a variety of hosts that will appeal to many and speak to each of us. Click on http://www.unity.fm/shows for a list of Podcasts that will uplift and inspire you to live the best life you possibly can and to hear from people who are doing exactly what you are setting out to do.
If you like what you’re hearing, support Unity.FM by spreading the word, andtuning into the many programs, so this priceless knowledge stays on the airwaves. Both Unity.FM and Blog Talk Radio does not charge to listen to their shows, but they operate on the generosity of donations, and no donation is too small. A tiny price to pay for a beautifully unfolding life and a blessing to support folks who are supporting us in living abundant and loving lives.
~Your Curator of All Things Inspirational, Kimberly Jo Cooley
Your Money wants to Talk to You
Daily Goddess always has great reblogging material. Thank you so much for posting this tool – I am going to have a conversation with my two dollar bill I always keep in my wallet.