We’re long overdue for a revised 2017 Top Five Law of Attraction Podcast! I have posted previous recommendations on this blog here: https://abundantlifeinitiative.com/2014/01/02/top-10-podcasts-for-law-of-attraction-new-thought-and-life-enrichment/ and here: https://wordpress.com/post/abundantlifeinitiative.com/1650. There are some Podcasts on my prior Top Law of Attraction lists that have since stopped recording new recordings, while a few of my favorites have remained active.
- Everyday Attraction with Rae Zander and Heather McKay Novak. This is an excellent Podcast. In the early days, this Podcast was an hour long, but this past year has been in a 30 minute format. I thought 30 minutes was not enough, but, nope – I am still filled up with great, Law of Attraction advise and insight. Rae has the ability to break down Law of Attraction in a way that you can relate to and apply immediately in your life. This Podcast has life changing, comforting information for you and should be your first stop in your search for the perfect LOA Podcast. Check out this podcast at: http://everydayattraction.com/.
- Flowdreaming with Summer McStravick. This is still one of the best shows out there on manifesting the life of your dreams. Summer has some awesome products and services on her website that will coach and guide you to living your best life, right here, in the now. Check out her Podcast here: https://flowdreaming.com/podcast/.
- Think, Believe and Manifest with Constance Arnold. Constance Arnold has to be the hardest working inspirational life coach there is! She never ceases creating the best podcasts on Law of Attraction. She has so much wisdom and her guests are out of this world with their advice and sharing of their own life journeys. She is an absolute treat to listen to, with her southern drawl and no-nonsense advice. I download Constance’s podcasts from iTunes. Check out Constance at: http://www.fulfillingyourpurpose.com/talk-show/.
- Matt O’Grady’s Success Podcast (Formerly of the Matt & Phil Law of Attraction Podcast). I was sad when Phil left the show for his new life in New Mexico, but was super relieved Matt decided to keep the Podcast going. Matt has shortened the show’s run time and offers great advice on all things Law of Attraction. I’m able to download Matt’s podcast from iTunes. Check out Matt’s podcast here: http://mattogradycoaching.com/podcast-show/.
- Inspire Nation/Daily Inspiration-Motivation-Meditation with Michael Sandler. I started listening to Inspire Nation podcasts a couple of years ago and it was chock full of witty insight on law of attraction, positive psychology and improving your life one thought and day at a time. I listen to Inspire Nation through Google Play. Here’s more: http://inspirenationshow.com/.
- Daily Boost: Best Daily Motivation/Life/Career/Goal Setting/Health/Law of Attraction/Network Marketing. Daily Boost offers bite sized podcasts on law of attraction (among many other subjects), and keeps it all under 13 minutes! This show has been on since 2006 and I am able to access it through Google Play. Check out more from here: https://motivationtomove.com/podcasts/daily-boost-podcast
What are some of your favorite Law of Attraction Podcasts? Any suggestions to add to this list?
~Your Curator of Your Abundant Life Initiative, Kimberly Jo Cooley Hall