How’s your New Year treating you? Or, better yet, how are you treating your New Year? Does your New Year already feel like something you’re ready to put behind you? Are you struggling to find inspiration to push you into a New You and a New Way of Being? Well, look no further than my list of must-hear Law of Attraction Podcasts – they will blow your mind, and all of them are worthy of two listening sessions per show – guaranteed. Keep a notepad and pen handy, so you can catch all the enlightened jewels that will surely change your life’s trajectory.
Flowdreaming with Summer McStravick:
- December 16, 2014 – What Did I Make, And Why Did I Make It?
- January 6, 2015 – Going Big In My Fertile New Direction
- January 13, 2015 – G0ing Big: Totally Scared of Success
- January 20, 2015 – Flowdreaming: What Is My Next Step After the Basics?
Everyday Attraction with Rae Zander Heather McKay Novak:
- December 19, 2014 – How to Feel Better Fast!
- January 16, 2015 – How You Are Feeling Right Now Is Everything
- January 23, 2015 – Sensual and Spiritual
- January 30, 2015 – How to Push Your Reset Button Every Day
- February 6, 2015 – The Path of Least Resistance
Receive Your Life with Janice Campbell:
- December 18, 2014 – Expanding Your Giving and Receiving Flow
- January 15, 2015 – The Blessing in Divine Discontent
- January 22, 2015 – Enhancing Your Life One Thought at a Time
- January 29, 2015 – Solving Problems Through Inspiration and Love
- February 5, 2015 – Are You a Rebel or a Conformist?
Think, Believe and Manifest Show with Constance Arnold:
- December 27, 2014 – Setting Intentions for an Extraordinary 2015
- January 9, 2015 – Greg Kuhn – Intentionally Creating a GREAT Life
- January 16, 2015 – David Gikandi, Happy Pocket Full of Money
- January 25, 2015 – Cali Gilbert – 4 Steps to a Life of Bliss
- January 31, 2015 – The Power of Thoughts, Attention and Words
- February 6, 2015 – How to ASK, Believe and Receive – Peter Adams
~Your Curator of All Things Inspirational, Kimberly Jo Cooley