We know negative affirmations work, because we can look around at all the pain and suffering amongst us and see them at work. What about positive affirmations? Here are five reasons positive affirmations work:
- When affirmations are created by the person saying them, they have more power and resonate more within that person. Come up with personal “I AM” affirmations you can use everyday.
- When believed and said on a regular basis, positive affirmations can change your whole outlook on a situation, therefore raising your vibration to a place of receiving that which you are positively affirming.
- Positive affirmations over time will curb and replace negative limiting beliefs.
- Positive affirmations are a quick way to center your thoughts during non-stressful times, such as during guided meditation, and stressful times, like when your boss sends you an email with a subject line, “we need to talk, meet me in my office.”
- Positive affirmations said in the morning will help steer your day towards what you’re affirming.
The Universe is ready and waiting to answer your affirmations with a resounding YES. What positive affirmation do you use to get you in a high vibrational frequency?
~Your Curator of all things Inspirational, Kimberly Jo Cooley